Source of life, Circulation, Purity, Wisdom
For your first visit:
- Arrive 15 minutes early for paper work
- Bring any medical documents, such as X ray, MRI, medical reports, current medication
- Recommended time for procedure is in-between meals
- Your initial visit will go over your overall health, family history, current medication, life style, and current emotional states
- The intake and treatment may take up to 1.5 hours
- The follow up treatment will take 1 hour
Post-Treatment Care: If you receive treatments for pain, avoid aggravation of the painful area between treatments. Following your treatment, your body makes adjustments for up to 36 hours. There is a chance that you may experience an aggravation of the condition that you are being treated for. There is no cause for concern, as this is a healing response to the effective and unique treatment employed. The pain/discomfort and usually subsides within 24 to 36 hours.
Acupuncture treatments stimulate your body’s own healing capacity. Therefore, the progress of your healing will follow a natural course. As this occurs, you might experience a reoccurrence of the pain/condition in between your treatments to some degree. The degree of pain, if not aggravated, progressively decreases over a series of treatments. Finally, the pain will decrease to the level where the condition has recovered. The individual time for recovery will be different from patient to patient.